You need help on how to import a vehicle from a country under the European Union (EU). We are here at your service from searching, buying, and exporting the vehicle to the destination of your choice in Africa. Do you want to Do-It-Yourself? We have useful articles in our German Car Export learning center for you below! After buying used autos in Germany, we further assist you in getting the right shipping agent.
- Share Your Experience For Better Car Importation
- Automatic Vs Manual Gearbox System For Cars In Africa
- Automatic or Manual Transmission Vehicle System for Car Buyers
- Get Your Shipping Agency Service In Front Of Right Audience In Africa
- A to Z Checklists For Importing Used Vehicles To Africa
- Importing Used Cars From Europe – What Are the Top Advantages?
- Join Auto Broker Network For Africa And Connect With Experts
- Book Your Maryland Used Cars For Sale In Nigeria While On The Way
- Exact Cost Of Shipping Cars From Germany To Nigeria
What Are The Best Countries To Import Used Cars From In The EU?
The choice of where to import your vehicles mainly depends on two factors, namely – the brand of car you wish to import and the import policy of the importing country. For instance, it makes sense to import car brands like Audi, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, and BMW from Germany, where they are manufactured rather than from the US or Canada.
Read more → Why German Produced Cars Are Better for Africa.
How Do I Check If A Vehicle I Want To Buy Is A German-used Car?
There is one easy way you can identify if an auto was genuinely used in Germany or not. The vehicle registration documents and the language the documents are in will reveal the car origin and history—German car registration documents in the German language.
Read more → Tips to help you identify German used cars.